Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Free

There are certain things that ought to be free. Like the beach. Who pays to go to beach? It makes no sense. The beach should be free.

But every once and a while I run across something that is free that I would gladly pay for. Like the new Park Heights playground at the end of Atlantic Avenue. It's amazing. It's actually a bunch of different playgrounds in one - Slide Mountain, Swing Valley, an enormous sandbox (6,000 square feet) equipped with these cool gears and cogs that turn when you pour sand in, and a water park with a river and all these crazy water powered mechanisms. I would have taken more photos, but we were too busy exploring, and I know we'll be coming back. It's only a 4 mile Frankenbike ride away.

Honestly, I would pay to come here.


Ro and I at the top of one of the mountain slides


Jay and Ro in the water park

No comments:

Post a Comment