Monday, April 13, 2015

Moosie Moments

Here are a few things that Lani says that I don't want to forget -

He calls his pants "pantses."

He says, "let I try" instead of "let me try."

He loves to walk in the snow. Until the snow melted it took forever to walk anywhere with him, because he must always walk in the deepest snow available. And there were always mounds of snow piled up on the edge of the sidewalk, and he climbs them, and falls down, and climbs them again. He steps inside planters to walk in snow. It's cute, but very frustrating.

When Lani gets impatient he says, "it's taking for long!"

"Stuff" is "tuff". Like, "Hey, hey, I got some yellow tuff!"

When Roan and Lani fight Lani tells me, "he tarted it."

The other day, we were sipping smoothies through a straw, and we got to the bottom and the straw made that burbly sound Moosie said, "hey, that sounds like outer space!" Except he said "outer pace." Then he asked to watch a video about "outer pace" on the computer.

Both Lani and Roan have taken to calling me Robot Fat Baby, and they just began calling Jay Robot No Hair. We aren't sure whether or not to be offended by this.

1 comment: