Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wednesday

I took my camera out today because Roan is wearing a really cool sweatshirt I bought at a consignment store in Queens. If you look closely you will see that among other things, the sweatshirt says "Robot" and has pictures of upside-down robots.


Here you can see his community spirit.

Baby Trap #1

Roan finds a wheel that turns. It's kind of crazy how these wheels are in every park. Attaching a steering wheel to a fence might not seem like a recipe for unlimited fun, but it is.


Roan's first ride on a rocking horse.

Baby Trap #2
Did you know if you put a baby in a pile of leaves, he can't escape? It's like his feet are stuck in quicksand. I won't lie, I was tempted to leave him there and go take a bubble bath.

The Robot receives a message from God.
In any Mormon church there is a portrait of Joseph Smith out in the woods, praying about which church he should join, and God appearing in a shaft of light to say, "the truth is that they all suck." I've looked at that portrait a lot, which is to say that I know what kind of face you make when God is telling you something.

I really hope it has to do with sleeping past 6AM...

No comments:

Post a Comment