Saturday, October 3, 2009

12 Steps


Jay and I are in DC this weekend, for Jeremy Gold's wedding. My parents flew to New York to stay with Roan, and are teaching him how to walk. I can't believe it. We leave town, and he takes 12 steps?! I counted them twice - 12 steps. That's 4 times the number steps that he's taken with me. And what is my mom baiting him with - a latex glove? Really Roan, that's all it takes to get you to walk: a 99 cent choking hazard?

It was so exciting to watch this video this morning. Once we got over the initial thrill of sleeping in (and by "sleeping in" I mean waking up at 8AM), we really missed the Robot. And here he is, walking to Grandma Mac and giving her a hug.

Thanks to Grandpa Mac for sending this video. He's off screen, but I guarantee he is wearing the same kangaroo shirt as Roan (I bought them matching shirts in Australia) - but in a much larger size.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, how is this possible? It seems like just yesterday that he pooped all over my jeans. Love that kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Grandpapa Mac this is better than tumy time and faster

    ReplyDelete