Saturday, September 12, 2009

Blurry Babies

Two things have kept me from posting this week:

1) My Costco camera? It broke and only takes blurry photos. Yet I continue to use it, because just the thought of going back to Costco makes me need a stiff drink.

2) We are all sick. First Roan got a cold, which led to his very first ear infection. Then I caught his cold, and have a psychosomatic ear infection. Now Jay is getting sick too.

But to cheer everyone up after that downer, here are some blurry babies! On Labor Day Amy, who is a month younger than Roan, came over to play. She used Roan to pull herself up, and was even more bent on escaping the mat (Roan can be distracted from his jail break by toys, while Amy was more of the "live free or die" persuasion).

No comments:

Post a Comment