Sunday, September 5, 2010

Ro Ro Rebuts

Literally, the day after I posted the last post, Roan started saying his own name. Jay and I were in the backyard blowing bubbles for him, and he came over, grabbed the wand and said "Ro Ro," clear as day.

Okay, maybe it sounded a bit more like "Wo Wo," but you get the picture.

And since then it's been quite the Renaissance period of verbal outbursts. Favorite two word sentences include, "more snack," and "I help," and he said his first three word sentence yesterday when he proclaimed, "no pants on." Jay even says he's heard him practicing the title of one of his favorite books, "Ten Apples Up On Top," alone in his room.

In the spirit of growing up, he gave me this look the other day at the ball fields, which seems purely adolescent:


It like he's saying, "seriously Mom, how could you diss me online like that?"

Sorry Wo Wo, won't happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment