Saturday, May 16, 2009

Pea Aftermath

Roan had his first mashed peas today.  To change up the delivery method, I sat on the floor with the bowl of peas and ate some.  Predictably, Ro came right over, pulled the bowl away from me, and slobbered on it.  In the process, he ate some peas.  He liked them.  (I did too).  I offered him some on a spoon, and he opened his mouth wide.  He rolled them around on his tongue, and swallowed something like 5%.  He removed the remaining 95% with his hand and rubbed them on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment